SCADA, MES, Data Acquisition Systems and Networks
Engineering Specialists is a supplier of systems to remotely control manufacturing systems and processes and to provide the engineering, hardware and software to not only control these systems but to provide the information in real time. Engineering Specialists also supplies systems to capture this data and provide it to the customer in a manner that they can use in real time and for future uses and applications.
Engineering Specialists, Inc. has a long history of cooperation with both National Instruments and Agilent systems. The strengths of this relationship are passed along as benefits to our customers. We are confident that we can jointly serve the needs of our mutual clients. Engineering Specialists are very familiarity with all of the most widely use hardware and software platforms for remote manufacturing and process control as well as data acquisition, storages and reporting. ES knows that hardware and software is only part of the total solution. As a qualified system integrator, Engineering Specialists, Inc. has proven expertise in integrating systems with other production equipment and applications.
At right above is a typical screen from a remotely controlled work cell showing the data collected the points to be controlled and the information interface.
Below Are Examples of Recently Delivered Systems
Engineering Specialists supplies SCADA, MES, Data Acquisition Systems and Networks in the following areas:
- Information Systems
- Batch & Recipe
- Barcode & RFID
- Network Design & Implementation
- MES/MIS Integration
- Internet/Intranet Integration
- PC Setup & Programming
Foundry Process Control System
- Upgrade PLC system with over 2000 I/O.
- Process control for complete green sand molding process.
- HMI for process monitoring and control.
- Visual Basic programs for managers to change production schedules in real-time.
- Remote operator stations for line operators
- Increase production capability by 10%.
MES System at High Volume Production Facility
- Calculate and display up-time, downtime per station
- Calculate and display block and starved per zone
- Detailed fault data saved to data base
- Production tracking and logging
- Complete documentation
High Voltage Monitoring System
- Monitor characteristics of a high voltage product
- Ability to monitor multiple part
- Full System diagnostics
- Automatic or operator controlled
- High speed application
- Electrical hardware design and programming
- Complete documentation
- Operators manual
Call (262) 783-8000 if you have questions or request a quote online.